Adding plants and greenery brings a number of benefits that can help enlighten our homes. These include visual, health, and even practical benefits!
- Adds colour and life to surrounding
- Helps make space appear more cleaner and put together
- Can be used to cover up blemishes or mess (e.g. marks on wall, power cords)
- Helps purify air
- Assists in speeding up recovery of certain health conditions
- Sharpens focus
- Calms and reduces stress
- The colour green symbolises harmony and balance, and has even been said to evoke positive energy such as hope and vitality
- Plants with big green leaves can help reduce noise when placed strategically (meaning, more silence and peace!)
- Encourages creativity and imagination
Why not add a fresh touch of greenery to your own home, and start experiencing these natural benefits yourself? Check out the infographic we’ve created for you to see what houseplants you could look into getting – these are just several of the variety mother-nature has provided for us; feel free to explore your options so you can find a plant (or many plants) that suit your unique style!